Sunday, August 3, 2008

And the bride wore....... Spandex?

Saturday afternoon the Laurienzo's attended the wedding party for Brian's cousin Denise and her new husband, Troy. They were married last March in Jamaica. To celebrate the occasion Denise and Troy hosted a pig roast for family and friends. There was a band, a big jumper, a duck pond, and a DUNK TANK! Instead of a dollar dance, Troy and Denise had the $1 DUNK!




As you can see by Vinny's face, this was quite a fun event! We didn't see Vinny the rest of the night. When I finally tracked him down, he was soaking wet from head to toe. Big squirt gun fight with the other kids. Thankfully I had a spare pair of underwear for him to change into, but no extra clothes for the ride home!

If you look really close, you can see Talia covered in dirt. A sign that she is having a very good time!

More dirt!

In the Jumper with Daddy....


Talia decided to dunk herself in the Duck Pond. One of the highlights of her evening.

Time for a short pretzel break for my soggy kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I can't wait to see you on Saturday. I hope you have dirt at your house too. I love to play in the dirt, only I hate having dirty hands. I always say, "Mommy fixit." and she wipes me clean. I think your Daddy should buy you a bouncer and then I can come over and bounce. See you soon!
Love, Celia